Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mercy Me, Audio Adrenaline and Phil Wickham

Through the wonders of God, my wife and I were presented with an astounding opportunity to go to the Coming Up To Breathe tour featuring Mercy Me, Audio Adrenaline and Phil Wickham.

One word: Awesome

I am still in awe over the atmosphere, the music, the messages and the work that the holy spirit accomplished in my heart last night. It is just simply amazing that music can have such a profound effect on people - it is one of the most uniting cultural elements in the world and when you place Christ at the center of the music, it will blow you away. Completely.

One of the best parts was some awesome fellowship with two other couples from church - some good conversations about Christianity, life and servitude. Speaking of servitude, I am almost finished with the post about Sin, Boxes and well...Servitude. It will probably come out next week if you wish to read it. In the mean time, I have posted a few pictures I took with my phone at the concert - in all their camera phone quality even.





Audio Adrenaline


Mercy Me












Mercy Me




This tour is also Audio Adrenaline's last tour - check out their web site www.audioa.com. You can also go to www.mercyme.org and www.philwickham.com and check out their web sites.

No comments: